Open account terms: Open account terms are available pending approval of a completed EVS credit application. Open account terms are available for blank media purchases only. Equipment and accessory type items may not be purchased on open account terms. A finance charge of 1.5% per month will be applied to all past due invoices. Credit Cards: We gladly accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express. For security purposes and protection of consumers, certain orders may require that we only ship to the credit card billing address. Please ask your salesperson for details. Pre-payment: we welcome payment in advance by check, money order, cashier’s check or bank wire transfer. Please note that all checks must clear your bank account prior to shipping. Please ask your salesperson for instructions regarding bank wire transfers. COD: All COD orders will be accepted at the discretion of Express Video Supply, Inc. Purchase Orders: PO’s with terms are gladly accepted from schools, government agencies, FCC licensed operators and major corporations. A hard copy is required.
Return of major electronic equipment items - including but not limited to camcorders, cameras, VCRs, primary photo/ video lenses, viewfinders, CCU’s, computer hard drives, digital video recorders, audio mixers, DAT recorders, CD/DVD players/recorders/duplicators/printers, video monitors 7” and larger, LCD monitor panels, plasma displays, projectors, teleprompters, character generators, production mixers, matrix switchers, distribution amplifiers, time base correctors, edit controllers, and non-linear editing workstations: All major equipment sales are final with exception to defective merchandise. Defective merchandise is eligible for return within 15 days from date of receipt/delivery. If item is found to be defective, customer has the option of accepting either a direct exchange, suitable replacement (if item has become discontinued or unavailable), or in house credit. There are no refunds issued on any equipment type items. After 15 days, please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty.
Return of electronic accessories and other non-electronic accessory type items and parts - including but not limited to tripods, supports, stands, dollies, wired/ wireless controls, stabilizers, cases, bags, rain covers, batteries packs, chargers, lighting, backdrops, cables, connectors, wired/ wireless microphones, headphones, lens adapters, filters, matte boxes, tape racks, tape rewinders, signal converters, equipment racks, LCD monitors 6” or less, and computer keyboards: All accessory type items are returnable for refund or replacement within 15 days from date of receipt/delivery, and subject to a 15% restocking fee. After 15 days, please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty.
Return of media type items - including but not limited to blank audio/video tape, CD-R, DVD-R, data media, digital memory cards, cleaning cassettes, and all related cases, sleeves and packaging items: Returns will be accepted within 30 days from date of receipt/delivery, and be subject to 15% restocking fee. Individually packaged product that has been opened is not returnable unless defective. Used tape, discs, memory cards, and data media are not returnable for any reason unless defective. **Special rule for generic CD-R and DVD-R: Incomplete spindles of unbranded/ generic discs are not returnable for any reason whatsoever. We will only accept returns on unopened, complete spindles. Please contact manufacturer regarding any issues. Due to the volatility of recordable media, all sales are final after 30 days.
Please note that the following items are not returnable or refundable for any reason:
• Consumables such as gaffers tape, alkaline batteries, canned air, replacement bulbs, inkjet cartridges, etc.
• Discontinued, closeout, customized or special ordered /non-stock items.
• B-stock, demo, factory refurbished items, items marked “AS IS” or items sold from EVS’s website “Bargain Bin”.
• Computer software, backgrounds, animations, and pre-recorded media that has been opened or used.
• Shipping and handling charges.
• A minimum restocking fee of 15% will be imposed on all non-defective merchandise. There is no restocking fee on the return of defective merchandise. EVS reserves the right to charge additional restocking fees for merchandise returned in less than acceptable condition.
• A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained from EVS prior to returning any merchandise. Any product returned to EVS without an RMA number will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense and no credit will be issued. RMA numbers are valid for a period of 30 days only. Merchandise received beyond the 30 day period will not be credited and will only be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
• All returns must be shipped freight prepaid with the RMA number displayed on the outside of the shipping box along with the number of boxes being shipped back (i.e. 1 of 6, 2 of 6, etc.). EVS WILL NOT ISSUE CALL TAGS FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER UNLESS WE MADE A MISTAKE ON YOUR ORDER. For your own protection, we suggest shipping all returns fully insured and via traceable carrier. We will not be held responsible for items damaged or lost in transit to us.
• All returns will be credited based on the price paid on the invoice, or current selling price, whichever is lower, less any restocking fees.
• All returns must include a copy of the EVS invoice, and a letter explaining the reason for return.
• All non-defective returns must be in new, re-sellable condition with all original unmarked packaging, accessories, manuals and unmarked warranty cards. Items showing signs of misuse or abuse will not be accepted for credit. Please do not write or place labels on the original box unless received that way.
• EVS reserves the right to have defective merchandise returned directly to the manufacturer for replacement or repair.
• Please allow up to 14 business days for EVS to process and credit your return. Actual time for credit to appear on bank card will vary from bank to bank.
• All orders are shipped F.O.B. Glendale, CA unless other arrangements have been made.
• Residential deliveries are subject to carrier residential delivery rates.
• All freight charges are subject to carrier dimensional/oversized weight regulations.
• Shipping fees are non-refundable.
• Customer is responsible for all freight charges for unaccepted or refused delivery of shipments.
• Due to market fluctuations, all product pricing and availability is subject to change without notice. Please contact your salesperson for current product pricing and availability.
• We are not responsible for typographical errors.
• By placing an order, the customer accepts all business terms and policies stated herein.